Programs for Children and Teens
In order to serve young people, we provide programs for the following age groups:
- Nursery - just for the wee ones!
- Pre-school / kindergarten – ages 3-5
- Grades 1-3 – ages 6-8
- Grades 4-6 – ages 9-11
- Jr./Sr. High program - contact Kathy Kipp at 949.644.7400x22 or email@example.com..
Antiphonal Hosanna mp3 click here
Download the selection from Minister of Music Rodger Whitten. Enjoy!
Our Teen Program Vision
At Community Church our vision is "to provide our young people with a variety of ongoing opportunities to be nurtured and loved, to grow in their faith, and to serve, as they enjoy deep relationships with their peers as well as with adults in this church in order that our young people might grow into lifelong maturing disciples of Jesus and committed members of His Church.”
The goals of our teen program reflect the adult programs at Community Church in that we provide ways in which our junior and senior high students may grow in their faith, discipline and love for one another. As Christians, we believe that each one is called into this world for a divine purpose. If we expect our teens to lead lives that follow the principles given us by Jesus, we believe that they need to learn from loving and caring adults.
Our Junior and Senior High program includes:
- Christian Education
- Confirmation classes
- Movie nights, pool parties, beach parties
- Mission trips to the Los Angeles Mission
- Assistance and fellowship with our Marshallese congregation
- Links Program (Wednesday evenings in the summer)
- Weekend Retreats (topics such as “Who Am I?” or “Meaningful Prayer”)
- Christmas Caroling
The Teen Program is structured for you to join at any time in your junior or high school experience. By learning to follow Jesus, and yielding to the Holy Spirit, teenagers can find the strength to thrive.
For more information, contact Kathy Kipp at 949.644.7400 x22 or firstname.lastname@example.org