Sunday, August 07, 2022, 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM
As California continues its grand reopening process, we will continue to worship in person and on line. We encourage you to do whatever feels safest and most comfortable to you!
You can expect the following at our in-person gathering on Sundays:
- We will continue to worship at 10 am.
- While we will have printed bulletins in the Sanctuary, you can also access the bulletin online.
- We will have an offering plate/bowl available in the narthex of the church for Sunday offerings. You can also continue to give via our church website: https://cdmucc.org
- Hymnals are back in the sanctuary.
- On Sundays when we greet one another, no one should feel obligated to shake hands, hug, or bump fists. Peace signs and head nods are entirely acceptable.
- To worship with us online, follow this link: cdmucc.org/youtube
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our building.
- We have returned to our Post-Worship Fellowship Refreshments out on the Patio each Sunday!
- At the request of our Head Usher (and given the varying comfort levels of folks within our faith family), we are aspiring to maintain a six foot distancing between groups, and three feet when that isn’t feasible. As brothers and sisters in Christ, let’s continue to recognize and respect the concerns of others in regards to space and social distancing.
Bring your hopes. Bring your burdens. Bring your prayers and praise. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life's journey, you are welcome as we worship God together.
Join us this Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 10AM either in person or live-streaming at www.cdmucc.org. Pastor Bob's sermon is entitled, "When You're Between A Rock & A Hard Place, Remember...". The Scripture lesson comes from Isaiah 43: 1-4, 16, 17 (The Message).
We will also observe the Sacrament of Holy Communion as a faith family. If you are participating in the service from home, please prepare your bread and juice, or the sacred meal of your choosing, and if you are present in the sanctuary for the service, pre-packaged elements will be provided for you.