Sunday, September 24, 2023, 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM
We welcome to worship in our Sanctuary on Sunday mornings at 10:00 AM.
You can expect the following at our in-person gathering on Sundays:
- We will continue to worship at 10 am.
- While we will have printed bulletins in the Sanctuary, you can also access the bulletin online.
- We will have an offering plate/bowl available in the narthex of the church for Sunday offerings. You can also continue to give via our church website: https://cdmucc.org
- On Sundays when we greet one another, no one should feel obligated to shake hands, hug, or bump fists. Peace signs and head nods are entirely acceptable.
- To worship with us online, follow this link: cdmucc.org/youtube
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our building.
- Join us for Fellowship out on the Patio after worship each Sunday. And on the 2nd Sunday of each month we host a BBQ!
- As brothers and sisters in Christ, let’s continue to recognize and respect the concerns of others in regards to space and social distancing.
Bring your hopes. Bring your burdens. Bring your prayers and praise. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life's journey, you are welcome as we worship God together.
Join us this Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 10:00AM in our Sanctuary, either in person or on-line at www.cdmucc.org. Pastor Bob's sermon is entitled, "On What It Takes To Be A Star (With Slight Apologies to Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr.). The Scripture lesson comes from Paul's Letter to the Philippians; specifically Philippians 1:9-11,27; 2:3-12,15; 3:7-14; 4:8-9.